Afternoon Tea in Nottingham City Centre
Three tiers to heaven - sandwiches, homemade scone, sweet treats
Afternoon Tea, at any time of day
No booking required
Book a table
Date to book for
No. of people
You wish to book a table for at on .
Remember me in future?
Booking not received until you get a booking code and email
Terms and Conditions of Bookings
- Please note that ALL members of the party have to have afternoon tea in order to secure the booking. We reserve the right to reject mixed bookings of Afternoon Tea and other dishes.
- Afternoon Tea is individual - if you wish to share an Afternoon Tea there is a £10 service charge. Please mention at the time of booking. Shared Afternoon Teas will receive an extra cup, extra side plate and cutlery.
- You may not change your order to an alternative dish once you have booked without forfeiting the deposit.
- If you forfeit the deposit you are not entitled to receive any products prepared. The deposit is held towards the time taken to produce the products and the ingredients as well as the inconvenience caused by the booking change.
- You must give at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel and receive a full refund of the deposit.
- If you require a highchair this must be clearly stated at time of booking. Failure to do so may result in refusal of the booking on the day and loss of deposit.
- All dietary requirements must be declared at least 24 hours prior to the booking.
- We do not offer a Vegan option.
- If you have any dislikes in respect to types of sandwich fillings or cakes, please ensure you declare these when booking and we will try to accomodate. We cannot guarantee we can make changes on the day
- All allergies must be declared at the time of booking.